When you lease a Honda Certified Used Car through Honda Financial ServicesSM, you get all the benefits of Honda Leadership Leasing®, including automatic GAP coverage, an Excess Wear and Use Waiver, plus competitive rates and flexible terms.
Each Honda dealer performs an extensive 150-point
mechanical and appearance inspection to ensure vehicles meet Honda
Certified Used Car standards. After certification, each vehicle is
backed by a Honda Certified Used Car Limited Warranty.
You can even include a Honda Care® Vehicle Service Contract with your monthly payment and add more peace of mind to your Honda Certified Used Car.
Honda Financial ServicesSM offers especially attractive used
auto financing on Honda Certified Used Cars. Honda Certified Used Cars
are inspected and reconditioned to exacting factory standards and backed
with a limited factory warranty. That's why a Honda Certified Used Car
makes the best used car.
Why you should choose a Honda Certified Used Car
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and
quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are
less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible
for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance
inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets
Honda Certified Used Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle
systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension,
tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
Warranties cover, among other areas:
- Major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass and interior;
- Repair or replacement of any covered part that is defective under normal use with a $0 deductible.
- Powertrain coverage for 7-years/100,000 miles from the vehicle's original in-service date.
Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Honda dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost
to you to assure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any
DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer
problems or lemon history.
A copy of each car's CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be
kept at the Honda dealership and will be available for you to see.
based on credit approval. See Dealer for Details. Other Restrictions may apply.