Honda Financial Services
Honda Graduate Program
For additional info please fill out the short form to the
left. A sales team member will contact you to answer any
finally graduating. Congratulations! To help make
the transition from school to a career as easy - and as much fun - as
we'd like to suggest a truly enjoyable extracurricular activity: buying a
The Honda Graduate Programs from Honda Financial Services can help make it easier to qualify for financing, and allow you to drive away for a small down payment. To help make your monthly payments as low as possible, we can customize the financing term to your needs.
Give Yourself Some Credit
Taking advantage of the Graduate Program can help you start building your credit rating, making it easier to qualify for other consumer loans and credit cards.
How To Qualify
If you will be graduating with a Masters, Bachelors, or Associates degree from an accredited college or completing a registered nursing program in the next four months, or have done so in the last two years, and you have no adverse credit history, you may qualify to purchase your vehicle through the Graduate Program.
· Graduate or will graduate with a master?s, bachelor?s, or associate?s degree from a U.S.- accredited college or registered nursing school
· No adverse credit history
· Proof of employment with a start date of 120 days from the date of the finance contract
· Eligibility period covers 4 months prior to graduation and up to 2 years after graduation
· 5% minimum down
Features and Benefits:
- Includes all the benefits of Honda Leadership Leasing and retail finance programs.
- Offers first-time lessees the opportunity to build credit
- Allows customers to drive the Honda vehicles they love and might not otherwise be able to lease or finance.
- Offers finance terms from 24 to 60 months.
- Gives qualifying grads a 90-day deferred payment option with 60 days of no interest.
Here's what you'll need to bring to us:
- Verifiable proof of employment and income, or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract
- Copy of diploma or proof of eligibility
- Valid Driver's License
- Copy of social security card